We are looking for a self-starting, solution-oriented Business Solutions Analyst to join our dynamic, fast paced team.
Reporting to the Manager, Quality Assurance and Business Solutions, this is a role combining business analyst and project management functions to support operational initiatives.
The Business Solutions Analyst is the liaison between the business and the software development team to ensure the business needs are documented and translated into technical requirements. You will develop a holistic understanding of the overall functioning of the pension administration system/other tools including data structures and reporting. Simultaneously, the project manager in you will initiate, plan, monitor and support the execution of operational projects, defining project scopes, deliverables, goals, projects tasks and resource requirements.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs, translate them into application and operational requirements
- Experience writing business requirements and the ability to effectively communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and project management skills, attention to detail and a mathematical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Experience implementing pension systems, data analysis, analyzing processes and defect analysis/testing and quality reviews is required
- Understanding of pension policy and regulations, administrations best practices, financial and audit controls
- Exceptional judgement, strong team player, thorough, and logical
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Your College Diploma or University Degree, with a minimum of 5 years of experience with MEPP, public sector pension administration, or an outsourcing service provider makes you the ideal candidate. You may also have or be actively pursuing your Pension Plan Administration Certificate, Certified Employee Benefit Specialist Program or Certified Benefits Professionals designation(s); or PMP certificate.
- You will take high-level business problems and objectives and translate them into specific requirements and desired outcomes
- You will critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile operational conflicts, resolve the needs of differing stakeholders
- You will document business requirements for proposed business solutions for system developers/analysts to translate into system requirements and technical specifications
- You will communicate ongoing project health with key stakeholders
- You will become a subject matter expert to the business
- You will facilitate knowledge transfer to pension analysts in the use of administration system/tools
If you are interested, please apply here or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by May 14, 2021 with Business Solutions Analyst in the subject line.
We recruit and select the most qualified candidates and thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
CAAT Pension Plan is an equal opportunity employer that supports abilities and diversity of all kinds. If you require accommodation during the recruiting and selection process, please contact us at email@example.com or call Human Resources at 416-673-9000.