We have an exciting new opportunity for an Administrative & Print Support Specialist to work within our Office Services team.
The Administrative & Print Support Specialist will support the Office Services department and provide administrative support to the team, and to our internal stakeholders. This role brings added value to the organization through supporting the Print Production team in delivering timely and effective print production solutions to the organization.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Ability to multitask, problem solve, establish priorities, and demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to work without immediate supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
A Community College or Business Institute in Office Administration or equivalent, along with three or more years’ experience of progressive office support and print production support, make you an ideal candidate. Experience and familiarity with multi-function production equipment including Xerox digital press which includes using the Fiery System and Fiery Compose software, Pitney Bowes inserter and mail equipment is a requirement. Must have advanced to expert level with Microsoft Office programs, including, Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as, a strong technical understanding of Power BI, Adobe AcrobatPro, and SharePoint.
Once here you will:
- Provide a full range of clerical and administrative support services for Plan staff as required (e.g. travel/hotel arrangements, ordering supplies, correspondence, reception backup, catering, office set up, etc.). While there may be some primary duties assigned, there is an ongoing need to operate as part of a Plan-wide office administration pool.
- Prime responsibility for tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Office Services team.
- Working as a key member of the print production team and as a back-up to the Print Production Specialist & Team, this role supports the delivery of small to large sized print solutions from inception to final output and delivery. This includes:
- Liaising with internal and external parties including all levels of internal Plan staff, potential and existing employers, and external vendors.
- Applying project management skills to coordinate, track and prioritize project deliverables to meet tight deadlines.
- Assisting with contract renewals for the various contract agreements and recommending alternate service providers as needed.
- Utilizing technical skills to work with print files and to troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to equipment as required.
- Preparing college presentation materials which includes sending out emails to OPSEU presidents for upcoming presentations.
- Perform other related print production tasks as may be required but not limited to (e.g. maintaining KPIs, preparing annual budget and keeping track of expenditures, organizing couriers and postage meter mailings.
- You will work together with the Lead Procurement & Office Services to perform due diligence on new vendors, maintaining a contract database and ensuring payment details are established.
- You will ensure that processes have been followed for new vendors, working with internal leaders.
- Recommend process improvements for day-to-day administrative and procurement operations.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
What does CAAT offer you and what should you know about us?
- We are the proud recipient of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures 2019 - 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2020 & 2021 which speaks to our exceptional workplace culture
- We provide a flexible and friendly work environment, membership in CAAT's defined benefit (DB) pension plan, a comprehensive health and dental benefits package, life insurance and a Goodlife fitness membership
- We offer support for your career development goals including a tuition reimbursement program
- We are conveniently located at the Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto with ready access to the subway and PATH systems
Please apply directly via LinkedIn or email us at email@example.com with Administrative & Print Support Specialist in the subject line by January 26, 2021.
We recruit and select the most qualified candidates and thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
CAAT Pension Plan is an equal opportunity employer that supports abilities and diversity of all kinds. If you require accommodation during the recruiting and selection process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Human Resources at 416-673-9000.