Are you passionate about helping people retire with greater financial security? Do you believe in the strength of modern defined benefit pension plans? Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment in a growing organization? Want to work with a dynamic and highly engaged team of talented professionals who are making a difference?
If you answered yes to these questions, we are looking for you!
CAAT is a modern defined benefit pension plan and industry-leading innovator in helping more Canadian workplaces and their employees participate in a sustainable pension plan. We are seen as one of the most successful plans in Canada, and we're growing!
We are looking for resourceful, strategic thinking Pension Analysts to join our Service Delivery department.
Acting as a front-line pension administrator you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the CAAT Pension Plan. As part of our Service Delivery teams, you will process all types of transactions, calculations, and activities using the administration system, and will collaborate with internal teams and external plan members to ensure best in class service.
We are looking for experienced individuals with a combination of the following attributes:
Understanding of complex pension administration systems and working with pension plan texts
- Expertise in processing critical transactions and activities (e.g. terminations, retirements, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience executing test plans/cases, defect analysis, quality reviews, and data integrity
- Strong knowledge of applicable legislation
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and a mathematical aptitude
- A quick learner with experience in member transactions
- Exceptional communication skills for a business environment (both written and oral)
- Sound judgment, collaborative team player who is detail-oriented and logical
- Someone who thrives juggling multiple priorities
- Advanced Excel skills
Your College diploma or University Degree, with at least 5 years of experience with multiple-employer pension plans (MEPP), public sector pension administration, or an outsourcing service provider will make you a strong candidate. You may also have or be actively pursuing your Pension Plan Administration Certificate, Certified Employee Benefits Specialist Program, or Certified Benefits Professionals designation(s).
Once here, you will:
- You will process and complete all transaction activities including terminations, retirements, deaths, transfers, service purchases (buybacks) and pension estimates
- You will interact with employers and their members, former members, and retired members
You will participate in structured training sessions
- You will conduct process reviews and support audit activities
- You will support required system updates and identify opportunities to streamline processes
What does CAAT offer you and what should you know about us?
We are the proud recipient of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2020 which speaks to our exceptional workplace culture
- We provide a flexible and friendly work environment, comprehensive health and dental benefits package, life insurance, and a Goodlife fitness membership
- We offer support for your career development goals
- We are conveniently located at the Eaton Center in downtown Toronto with ready access to the subway and PATH systems
you would like to be considered, please submit your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Pension Analyst in the subject line.
We recruit and select the most qualified candidates, and thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
CAAT Pension Plan is an equal opportunity employer that supports abilities and diversity of all kinds. If you require accommodation during the recruiting and selection process, please contact us at email@example.com.